What is in season in the UK in November? The frosty nights are coming but there’s no stopping the seasonal British produce.
Making habits stick when life returns to normal
3 minutes to read
Share on social media
- What is in season in the UK in November? Eating local, seasonal produce all year
- Low-waste skincare routine ideas from real people
- Eco-friendly Halloween ideas – have a green Halloween!
- How to make your clothes last longer
- What is in season in the UK in October? Eating local, seasonal produce all year
Want to change the world with us? (It's free)
At the end of a busy day, it can be hard to be mindful of the impact our skincare routine has on the environment. Here, we share the real-life low or zero waste skincare regimes of a group of people, to help inspire us to make a few little changes to our everyday routine.
If you’re looking to have a fun and spooky Halloween without such an environmental impact, you’ll love our top tips for a low-waste, eco-friendly Halloween.
Autumn is well and truly upon us. With the changing season comes a changing crop of British-grown produce available to buy.
From fake plastic nails to toxic chemicals, our nail care routine can pose risks to our health and to the environment. We’ve put together some ideas to help you keep your nails looking and feeling great, without such a big impact on the environment.