This is an amazing hair-face-body solid shampoo bar which will promote shiny and bouncy hair with the added gentle and effective cleansing powers of bay and argile clay for all over cleaning! It also makes a great shaving bar too!
Deeply Cleansing & Balancing. Suitable for all hair/skin types,especially dry, problem, sensitive and skin prone to dandruff, itchiness or flakiness.
Weight approx. 90 grams.
Vegan chocolate stout is the beer we use. Beer is a great hair conditioner, but did you know it is also great at dealing with dandruff and nourishing your hair? It has been used to treat skin conditions and has been said to fight the signs of ageing, maintain the skin’s pH balance and can help treat acne!
Bay laurel oil has been known for generations for its healing qualities and also as an amazing natural moisturiser. It is great for helping skin cells to regenerate and to help soften hardened skin. Bay will also help promote wound healing, and has been used for a variety of allergies and skin ailments because of it’s anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties.
How to use:
- Comb out dry hair before shampooing. Do not miss this step, especially if you use styling products.
- Wet bar and lather in hands, apply lather to hair. Or alternatively rub bar directly onto hair and lather well (this works well for me – mid/long length hair).
- When using the bars, one thing that is very important is to lather the soap up really well, and to use lots of lather when washing your hair. The most common spot, especially for people with long hair, is at the back of the head. You need to work the shampoo into your hair with water and lather up so that the dirt and extra oils not needed by your hair can be washed away.
- If you are used to using normal commercial shampoo and shampoo twice, you will notice that the second wash produces a lot more lather. The first wash is mixing with the dirt and excess oil in your hair so the second wash is working on cleaner hair. The same is true for our shampoo bars. So lather up, once or twice. But please make sure to rinse every single time! And then make sure to use an apple cider vinegar hair rinse!
- Massage lather into roots and through lengths of hair. Rinse out thoroughly.
- We recommend using our Herbal Hair Rinse Conditioner for amazing, bouncy & shiny hair but also to get rid of any soap/grease or product residue. Spray hair rinse from roots to tip, comb or massage through. Leave on for about 20 seconds, then rinse out. Repeat if necessary. Important: Vinegar scent will disappear when hair dries.
- You can also make your own hair rinses from water/cooled herbal tea (e.g. chamomile/nettle) with either lemon or apple cider vinegar mix. Ratio should be 4:1 (e.g. 200ml water/50ml apple cider vinegar).
- Some find it helpful, to use the apple cider vinegar/herbal hair rinse conditioner before you wash your hair with the shampoo bars. Apply to hair, comb through and rinse out. Then follow shampoo steps above.
- Prolong the life of your soap by not leaving soap in a soggy soap dish, or in an area where water is constantly flowing. Allow the bar to dry in between uses.
HAIR | FACE | HANDS | BODY | SLS FREE | PALM OIL FREE