ORGANIC & REUSABLE CLOTH TAMPONS!
Reusable tampons work just like a disposable tampon. See usage and care instructions below.
They absorb well and are comfortable to use. The tampons are made of 100% organically cultivated cotton. Along with our other sanitary products, our cloth tampons are Oeko-Tex certified and free from chemicals! Choose between three different sizes to fit your needs depending on how heavy or light your flow is.
One pack contains 8 tampons in ImseVimse’s “Garden” design pattern.
Benefits of using reusable tampons!
– Reduce your Carbon Footprint!
– Saves money!
– 100% organic
– certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Mini: Light Flow
Regular: Moderate Flow
Heavy: Heavy Flow
- Boil the tampons before first use.
- Roll the tampon, adjust how loose or tight you would like it to be. Finish by securing the cord around the tampon. Insert the tampon just like you would a normal tampon.
- Change your tampon every 4-5 hours or when the tampon is getting full and needs changing.
- Rinse in cold water and keep in a wet bag.
- Wash in a washing bag along with the rest of your laundry.
- After washing the tampons, boil them in water for a few minutes to get rid of any washing powder residues.
- Do not use any bleach or softener.