Take power over your period with TOTM’s reusable menstrual cup.
Why choose TOTM’s cup?
- It is made from FDA approved medical grade TPE.
- It has a soft and flexible design for smooth insertion and a comfortable fit. Cup features conically shaped holes to prevent leaks.
- Free from BPA, latex, silicone and phthalates.
- For safekeeping between periods, the TOTM cup also comes with an organic cotton drawstring bag.
- Certified cruelty-free and vegan.
Available in 3 sizes for an anatomical, secure fit. See size guidelines below.
Size guidelines and usage
Not sure which size to choose? These size guidelines should help. If you need further assistance or have sizing questions, please get in touch.
Size 1: Under 18 years old who do not have sex regularly (40 mm diameter)
Size 2: Under 30 years old and have not given birth vaginally (43 mm diameter)
Size 3: Over 30 years old or have given birth vaginally (46 mm diameter)
Using the cup:
Wash your hands and sterilise the cup.
To insert the cup, fold (as shown), relax your vaginal muscles, separate the labia and insert into the vagina (cups lower than a tampon). There are multiple cup folds, so you need to find which works best for you. When you have inserted the cup, gently release for a secure, comfortable fit. Cup usage instructions are included in the box to aid first time users.
Gynae advice on cups:
“I recommend to not leave any cup in for prolonged periods of time. The cup should still be removed, cleaned and reinserted every six hours or so for hygiene reasons.
It’s also advisable to not leave a menstrual cup in overnight. This is the same advice for tampon users. Some people can find that cups can leak at night (depending on sleeping position etc) so a pad can help prevent additional leaks.”